Our school shall be a home where our children yearn to be; a place where children find their path for becoming responsible citizens and future leaders.
Our Mission Statement
Our students will be offered all that they are entitled for:
- Quality education including a broad and experiential curriculum
- Opportunities for full commitment towards a holistic education
- Professionally prepared and dedicated staff
- Provision of necessary resources and services.
Our school will strive to work closely:
- with the school community
- with other schools within St. Benedict College
- with the learning community at large.
“L-Iskola Tiswa!” ~ “School Matters!”
General Aim of the school
Our school seeks to practice Transformative Education by developing the following key areas:
- School Ethos / Philosophy
- Curriculum and Organisation
- Teaching & Learning
- School Professional Development
- School Climate
- Leadership, Management and Administration
- Achievement and Learning
- Resources for Learning
- Links with Parents / Agencies outside school
- Assessment and Evaluation